Saturday, November 5, 2011

Jones and Fox

This article was quite interesting to read. It compared things such as email, gaming, social networking, broadband usage, online shopping and banking, between multiple generations. The results were fascinating. I enjoyed going through each chart or graph to compare my generation with others. I found it informative in certain areas such as the use of social networking sites between the generations. 

I know that both of my parents and my sisters have websites of Facebook. My parents use theirs to set up events for work, and to stay connected to their family and friends, usually by commenting on walls and uploading pictures. 

My older sister once used the site to promote her self-owned company, but now my feed from her has been taken over by pictures and stories about her children. I fear that my niece and nephew will have their own websites before they are 5, and that it will be completely normal to do so for your child.

 Social Networking Site for Babies!

Do you think it is acceptable or right for babies and toddlers to have their own social networking sites?

No comments:

Post a Comment